- Shellfish platter with the freshest shrimp, langoustines with dill and mussels cooked in wine. Served with homemade sauces and fresh-baked bread
- Slow-cooked fillet of beef with potato gratin, foie gras demi-glace and pancetta wrapped vegetables
- Crème brûlée with fresh berries and sorbet
The Lily menu
- Truffle and wild mushroom soup with pear chutney, roasted Bayonne-ham and petit pois pannacotta
- Braised French corn chicken breast with Pommes Anna made on rotts, morel sauce and mixed salad
- Baked chocolate terrine with Daim parfait served with blackberry and toffee crisp
- Swedish whitefish roe served on brioche with chopped onions, whipped crème fraiche and sliced lemon
- Grilled fish freshcaught directly from the port, served with browned parsley butter, freshly grated horse radish, chopped egg and vegetables of the season
- Cheeses from Påverås (local farm) with homemade tomato jam and seaweed crisp bread from Vrångö
- Raw sugar-glazed goat’s cheese terrine with pine nuts and beetroot served with virgin olive oil and balsamic reduction.
- Slow cooked salmon a la Florentin
- Pear and almond tarte with chicolate and yoghurt ice-cream
A taste of Sweden
Locally and organic produced food are our keywords. We create a new menu for each dinner time.Weather and climate-smart solutions sets the frames for what you will be served during your dinner.
To choose locally produced food it means not just to think of our common environment and futute, it is also a way to protect a living country with knowledgeable small producers.
When you order this menu you can expect Swedish delicacies. All ingredients are locally produced.
Options to make your visit even more enjoyable
- Appetisers on arrival tailored to menu and season, SEK 35 each.
- A selection of French and Swedish cheeses with port wine and fig preserve and fruit bread, SEK 75 each.
- Truffles to accompany coffee, SEK 39 each.
The above prices include VAT.
The journeyman’s wine package
Here, we select wines from around the world and match them to your preferred menu with a style of wine that is easy to like, forthright and unreserved. We serve a welcome drink, a glass of wine with the starter, another with the main course, which is refilled, and one with dessert.
Price 375 SEK/person
The artist’s wine package
Here you will find classic, elegant wines from Europe that are stylishly subtle. We serve a glass of Champagne as a welcome drink, a glass of wine with the starter, another with the main course, which is refilled, and one with dessert.
Pris 495 SEK/person
The patron’s wine package
Here we select prestige wines for those who want that little bit extra. These wines are balanced and more complex in character. We serve a glass of Champagne as a welcome drink, a glass of wine with the starter, another with the main course, which is refilled, and one with dessert.
Pris 595 SEK/person
The above prices include VAT.
Events may be cancelled without charge up to four weeks before arrival. Cancellation between two and four weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 50% of the total amount. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to the event will incur a charge of 100% of the total amount. The number of guests can be reduced by up to 10% up to 48 hours before arrival at no charge. After that the full cost will be charged. A charge will be made for fulfilling dietary requirements not prebooked.
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing.
We follow SHR’s (the Swedish hospitality industry’s) guidelines.
In order to achieve the optimum level of service and quality during your event, we ask that you agree on a single menu. Of course, we take into account any allergies and food preferences.
Please contact us at least one week prior to arrival for schedules, any upgrades and similar matters.